|NOW HIRING LEAD TEACHERS & TEACHER ASSISTANTS
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFO
Our program prides itself on excellence, putting the education and development of our children first and foremost. Considering a career at Cornerstone Child Development Center, INC., you will be joining a team that is passionate about preparing students as our future leaders.
Our team is responsible for the safety, education, care and comfort of each and every student in their classroom. Team members are responsible for the daily activities that keep our students active and engaged. Creating lesson plans, interacting with students and documentation of learning are considered essential responsibilities of this position. You will help to maintain a safe and clean classroom and also model proper table manners during meal and snack times.
You will truly experience first hand the growth and development of your student’s knowledge and skill level. Your integral role in this process is one that sets the basis for their future successes. We understand the importance of a caring, attentive, and qualified educator who will teach and guide in a nurturing environment. Some of the exciting things that you will do as a team member, but are not limited to:
• Make a difference every day!
• Plan and implement the daily program.
• Supervise the classroom, helping the children to think creatively, to solve problems independently and respect themselves and others.
• Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
• Maintain a clean, orderly classroom and school.
• Promote the positive image of the company and play a major role in making the company a provider of choice in educational programs for the communities that we service.
CCOSI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This location may or may not be hiring at this time. However, we continuously accept applications to ensure that we are able to quickly identify and select the most qualified applicant(s) once a position becomes available. All applications we receive remain active for 6 months, to be considered for all potential opportunities that may arise.
Click below to dowload our Employment Application
Please e-mail or fax resume to: